Living in Korea

Hi everyone! Just wanted to create this blog site so you all could keep up to date on my most recent adventures. This is the perfect way to let all my family and friends see exactly what I'm doing here in Korea. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

THAILAND

The second stop of my vacation was Thailand. Thailand was amazing and I definately recommend it. I heard nothing but good things about Thailand before I went and they all held true. It is very tropical and the weather was great. I was only there for 3 days so I didn't get to see everything I wanted to see. I spent most of my time on the beach and eating really good food. Thailand has a great variety of food from all over the world not to mension all the yummy fruit. I did manage to sneak in a day trip where I got to go on a boat and see a couple of the islands. I also had the chance to snorkel. Unfortunately 20 minutes into the first spot i got stung by a jellyfish. After that I wasn't able to explore the other sites. But what i did get to see was beautiful. Lots of reefs and colourful fish...I saw the Nemo fish...lol. I posted a couple pictures. The first one is a traditional building, u'll see these everywhere. The next one was the view I had at my hotel while I ate breakfast. The next three are of when I went on the day tour on the boat and the last is a pic of the beach across the street from my hotel. I hope you enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home