Living in Korea

Hi everyone! Just wanted to create this blog site so you all could keep up to date on my most recent adventures. This is the perfect way to let all my family and friends see exactly what I'm doing here in Korea. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Feliz Navidad!!!

Hey Everyone!! Just wanted to show you all that even though Christmas isn't a big holiday here I have brought Christmas to my appartment! Here's some pictures of how I've decorated my appartment. I've also added a couple pics of me and one of private lesson students. Her name is Soyoon, she's very cute and smart. She knows more english than my middle school students!! Which is a nice change. Her mother took me out for christmas dinner. It was delicious, it had a wonderful buffet. I ate pasta for the first time since being here, I also ate tacos! Not the same as back home but they were good. Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Holiday. I'm thinking of all of you during this time and am sad I won't see anyone over Chistmas. I'm sure the saddness will subside once I hit the sandy beached in Australia and Thailand next week!! haha Ok talk to you all soon! Also Happy New year!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home