Living in Korea

Hi everyone! Just wanted to create this blog site so you all could keep up to date on my most recent adventures. This is the perfect way to let all my family and friends see exactly what I'm doing here in Korea. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Halloween and Pepero Day in Korea!

Hey Everyone! I know it's been a while since I've last posted but I've been really really busy! But now that I have a few seconds to breath I want to catch you up on some things that have been happening here. First, Halloween isn't celebrated here! Can you believe it! Many kids haven't even heard of it. So I decided to bring Halloween to my students. I decorated my class and dressed up as a few different things. I also had a costume contest with my students. My lesson was on the origins on halloween and how it came to North American and how we celebrate it today. I think the kids really enjoyed it, I mean what kid wouldn't like a day where they get candy! So I put some pictures of what I dressed up as, as well pictures of my student's costumes.


Scroll up and read 'Halloween and Pepero day in Korea cont'd'...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home